Langsung ke konten utama

IBM and Cognitive Class Certification #2: Python Programming for Data Scientist

It is my first time to learn Python programming.

Quite interesting and easy to understand as long as you already learned other programming languages. For my self, I already learned and experience about the Matlab programming and also know other languages, such as C++.

Good knowledge, I am sure very much that it will be beneficial for my future especially while  I have an interest in deep learning.

Please check my certification and badge in Python programming here,

Certificate

Badge


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Memilih Journal Internasional, Journal Selection#1

Terkadang kita merasa kebingungan ketika memilih journal internasional yang tepat. Padahal kita sudah memiliki naskah paper/makalah internasional yang sudah siap publish. Ada banyak cara untuk mencari journal yang tepat bagi paper kita. Di artikel singkat ini, pembahasan terfokus pada tool yang bernama journal finder yang sudah tersedia di website-website. Ada beberapa macam journal finder, di antaranya sebagai berikut: 1. https://journalfinder.elsevier.com/ Cukup mudah memakainya, dengan melihat interface-nya sudah nampak kita perlu mengisikan apa.

Bring Your Family while You Study Abroad, Student Life #1

If you want to bring your family abroad and bring them to your student life, don't forget to prepare anything required. Beware your monthly allowance management. In my case, I need to prepare about 2700 MYR for 3 dependant pass. It is quite expensive just for applying visa in Malaysia. Welcome to student life my family!